Sue and Les extend a warm welcome to visitors seeking quality, dog friendly, no smoking accommodation in rural peaceful surroundings.
Orchard Stable, Orchard Cottage and Gardeners Cottage are ideally situated for exploring Devon, only three miles from the Atlantic Highway giving easy access to the Atlantic coast and its many beaches.
- Sandy beaches for families and sand castles
- Cliff walking for fresh air and fantastic views with the dog
- Rock pools and paddling
- Surfing, kayaking, kite surfing and fishing
- Alternatively, bring your own or hire bicycles and cycle traffic free on the Tarka Trail and stop for a drink or bite to eat at one of the many watering holes en route.
And after a busy day exploring unwind and relax on Orchard's enclosed South West facing terrace overlooking the fantastic countryside.
Visit the 'Local Attractions' and 'Wider Attractions' pages for exciting things to do...
Orchard Farm Beach House
Snuggled in the oldest part of Instow , with its upstairs living room overlooking the sand hills and the sea. Smugglers Cottage is sheltered a few steps from the beach and Marine Parade.
Once a brew house for an old pub Smugglers Cottage is set amongst the ancient passage ways that lead from the Wayfairer Inn and the sea.
- 30meters from miles of dog friendly sandy beach
- 3 renowned pub/ restaurants in short walking distance
- Short stroll to Tarka Trail and Coast path
- Bus route close by
- Unrestricted road side parking (exc day time July/Aug)